BANKRUPTCY TRUSTEE IN LAVAL
Are you over-indebted and need the services of a trustee in Laval professional?
Our trustee in Laval has put in place a tool to help you establish your debt ratio. The first sign of over-indebtedness is a rate higher than 40%.
You may recognize yourself through these other signs. You:
- make minimum or late payments
- have several credit cards (over 4)
- have already been denied a credit application
- have reached your credit limits on your card or on your line of credit
This type of situation can happen to you as an individual or as a business owner, and this is often a difficult time. Don’t worry, our trustee in Laval is here to help you make the right choices!
Trustee in Laval:
Our services for individuals
Debt consolidation or personal bankruptcy
You are an individual and can no longer make ends meet? Our trustee in Laval is here to help you get back on your feet.
Several proposals are available to you:
- Debt consolidation: this will allow you to consolidate your debts into one. It’s paying your debts with the amount borrowed from your financial institution, but this solution will not allow you to reduce your debts. This decision is good if you are able to repay your debt 100%.
- If you are not able to repay all your debts, you can opt for personal bankruptcy. Its objective is to find your means without losing all your belongings. If you want to start a new beginning by stopping interest, freeing yourself of your debts, avoiding threats or risks of legal action, personal bankruptcy may be the solution. In our trustee, we have 23% fewer bankruptcies than the average of other trustees in Quebec.
- Did you know that bankruptcy is not your only option? The consumer proposal is perhaps the best alternative for you. The consumer proposal is a solution that can reduce your debts up to 80%! This way, you can rebalance your budget and get back on top of your finances. Our trustee in Laval will take care of negotiations with your creditors. No more harassment and accumulation of interest! Your payments will be consolidated so that you have only one payment to make each month to our bankruptcy trustee in Laval. We will adjust the amount of your payments based on your ability to meet your obligations.
Businesses: Find your financial balance
You’re a business owner and the competition, market evolution or your management has negatively impacted your cash, here are our solutions:
- The recovery plan consists of identifying your strengths and weaknesses, analyzing the market and competition, then developing the recovery plan and finally putting it in place. Our trustee in Laval will work with you to create a personalized plan for you and your business.
- Commercial bankruptcy is the act of getting rid of all your debts by liquidating all your assets. However, you must stop your activity. If you want to know the terms and to know if you are eligible for commercial bankruptcy, do not hesitate to contact our bankruptcy trustee in Laval.
- The certified proposal is a practical and flexible solution to recover. It allows all stakeholders to come out winners. The principle of this proposal is an agreement between your trustee in Laval and your creditors. You will be able to continue your activity while paying back according to the capacities of your company. Please note that a large percentage of the proposals presented to the court by our trustee have been accepted.
Get a Free Consultation at our Bankruptcy Trustee in Laval
We know that your financial problems are not to be taken lightly. It is therefore essential for the members of our trustee in Laval to be available and to meet you quickly. The sooner the process is started, the faster you can find your financial equilibrium. Also note that this consultation in addition to not incurring any costs will commit you to nothing thereafter.
For more information on our trustee service in Laval, don’t hesitate to contact us today. An experienced financial advisor will discuss with you with great pleasure.
1555, boul. de l’Avenir, Bureau 306
Laval (Québec) H7S 2N5
Tél. : 1-855-768-2002
Here are our most recent testimonials from satisfied customers:
A big thank you to Nathalie Séguin and her team for their support and professionalism. I did not feel judged at any time. On the contrary, I felt understood and, in only three months, I was able to starting living a normal life again and regain control of my life. For the first time in years, I have confidence in the future. Thank you, Ms. Séguin.
If you have financial problems, don’t do what I did. Don’t wait until it’s too late! In my case, I had to declare bankruptcy. However, if I had known what Ms. Séguin could do, I could have avoided it! Take the time to have a consultation with her, you will not regret it.
Of course, it’s impossible to enjoy going through such an ordeal, but the reality is that the new perspective that Ms. Séguin gave me helped me to get through this difficult time with dignity and respect. Honestly, I’m still not out of the woods, but, with her help, I now believe that I get out of debt!